- Chris Homer, Principal
- Joe Gubler, Learning Coach
- Melissa Riach, Teacher
- Paula Beatty, Secretary
- Marcia Cahoon, Parent
- Sheri Beatty, Parent
- Megan Iloa, Parent
- Amy Mangleson, Parent
- Leslie Reeve, Parent
Items of business:
- Mike Carter (Science Teacher) proposed to the council the need/want for 32 ipad mini’s to be distributed between 3 classrooms, 3 charging stations and 2 Makerbot Replicators. The Science department would like any help that the SLT money could help them in developing their department to be even better and stronger than it is now.
- Social Media parent night will be held on Feb 21st.
- Choir Needs, Credit Recovery Scholarships, LA, No Red Ink, Tier 3 and some Chromebook funds for Mr. Barney’s history classes.
- Reviewed on what other schools might be spending their money on.
- Next meeting will be held on March 6th we will put together the 19-20 School Expenditure Plan.